Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My Ultimate Anniversary Gift

I haven't blogged in... forever.

                  Or at least it feels that way.

It's not yet 6:30 AM in the morning, and I wish I was sleeping.  Last night I prayed really, REALLY hard that I would go into labor today.  I had been thinking, especially once the weekend hit, that I was hoping to not go into labor until today.  Why?  Today is Tim and my three year anniversary!  I just think it'd be an awesome gift to go into labor and at the end up of it, hand our new little bundle of joy over and say, "happy anniversary Love!"  Can you picture it?  It would be a beautiful gift for God to give us today.

I just don't feel like there is enough room in there for this little one anyways.  My ribcage is taking a beating, and I'm tired of not being able to bend over or roll over when I'm sleeping.  Maybe God is trying to instill some patience in me.  I honestly have thought this over, and feel that maybe that's the reason this isn't moving as fast as Bella's pregnancy did.  I know Baby will come in due time, literally, and I have no control over it, but hope that when God decides to plan the "Big Entrance" that he takes into consideration how I feel right now.  haha... 

In the meantime, I am doing what I normally do and emotionally eating my cookies, pop tarts and bread and keeping as busy as my energy level allows me to do.  Yesterday I finally did my Dave Ramsey budget, and as depressing as it always is to look at finances, it feels good to somewhat be in more control.  Miss Bella has been great, despite coming down with a cold.  She's been giving me, and the Baby Belly kisses for two weeks now.  I am sure enjoying my little Gremlin now that she's back to her not-so-screamy self.  Life is good.  Other than being a tad bit uncomfortable, everything else seems to be in place and I am feeling blessed.

But the Baby-in-the-Belly has decided this will be a short post, as he or she has stretched out and is now clinging to their normal spot, my right rib cage and I need to stretch out instead of sit here and write.  Maybe I'll take that as my cue to try going back to bed. 

So with that said, Happy Anniversary Tim (If you ever read this post) and know that I love and appreciate you.  Even if we don't go out tonight and celebrate, I will enjoy my evening just having you here with me.  When you come home from work is my favorite part of the day, as it has been since we met.  Loves!  ~Wifey.

No comments: